D
Deleted member 147607
Guest
I run a Dell P2210 dual monitor setup(waiting on the 3rd monitor for eyefinity), and I've been having flickering issues when using YouTube. This started when I upgraded to the latest 10.1 Adobe flash player and ATI's 10.5 driver. Yesterday, I loaded 10.6, and I'm still having this issue.
I've read a few reviews left on Newegg about people having this issue and the only thing I've come up with is the GPU clock and Memory clock on my video card seems to have changed with the latest driver updates.
With 10.4 it was 175mhz GPU Clock/350 Memory Clock. When I installed 10.5, these we're adjusted up to 400/1200mhz respectively and with 10.6, I'm seeing 400/900mhz.
I'm rather new to Ati, so I don't know if these should be fluctuating?
Frankly, I'm running out of ideas as to what the problem could be, other than the problem above or perhaps something could be wrong with Adobe 10.1's latest update.
Thought I'd ask around and see if anyone knows whats going on here...
Besides this issue, my pc runs perfectly and it's really more of an annoyance than anything else.
I'll add, the flickering is always on the opposite monitor the video is playing on.
Liquid Cool
I've read a few reviews left on Newegg about people having this issue and the only thing I've come up with is the GPU clock and Memory clock on my video card seems to have changed with the latest driver updates.
With 10.4 it was 175mhz GPU Clock/350 Memory Clock. When I installed 10.5, these we're adjusted up to 400/1200mhz respectively and with 10.6, I'm seeing 400/900mhz.
I'm rather new to Ati, so I don't know if these should be fluctuating?
Frankly, I'm running out of ideas as to what the problem could be, other than the problem above or perhaps something could be wrong with Adobe 10.1's latest update.
Thought I'd ask around and see if anyone knows whats going on here...
Besides this issue, my pc runs perfectly and it's really more of an annoyance than anything else.
I'll add, the flickering is always on the opposite monitor the video is playing on.
Liquid Cool