• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Dual PSU

Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
641
So I have figured all the problems becide the last one:

how does timing affect the component and health hazard risks.

Having 2 GPU's + fans connected to PSU1 and having System + 1 GPU on PSU2.
Cause any problems that devastate the component or are healt hazard to me?
 
I don't think so, use one of those things that allow you to turn on both PSU's at the same time, the do sell adapters for that.

There really aren't any risks done properly. PSU1 should turn on first or at the same time as PSU2 if memory serves me correctly. Although I do recommend just getting one large capacity power supply.
 
Back
Top