Dual PSU wire harness from CM stacker

dandirk

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone possibly know where I can find the dual PSU wire harness that comes with the cooler master CM stacker case?

Pics of the harness can be found here: http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=faq&ftype=&xs=16&serial=106

I searched their site and was unable to find the part by itself... I also was unable to find anything on the net except for 24 pin to 20 pin converters... I even found a 1 psu to 2 mb harness/splitter.

As you can see from the pic, its just a additional psu connector from the mb that merges the power rail and ground rail so when you power on the PC both ATX PSUs start up.

I have 10 IDE devices and my cheap 600w PSU can only handle 9! and a new quality PSU is fairly expensive. I also don't trust myself with soder!

you will have better luck calling them.

or

you can buy a PC Power & Cooling psu

or

just do a little mod yourself. all you really need to do is use any wire and insert that into the corresponding leads, add tape to secure it in place and you are done. when you want to boot up just turn on the secondary psu first and then turn your pc on. it works and thats how i have been using my two psu's for a few months now.

Back