bpimmerman
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2001
- Messages
- 1,067
This is a far-out question, but if we can have multiple displays, why not multiple audio outputs?
So here's what i'm wondering:
i have an abit nf-7s with soundstorm. If i were to throw in an old sb live! is there a way to have seperate outputs? So I can have two different songs comming out of the soundcards? I was thinking this would be really cool for zoning an audio system or for a DJ. Thanks to anyone who has this knowledge.
So here's what i'm wondering:
i have an abit nf-7s with soundstorm. If i were to throw in an old sb live! is there a way to have seperate outputs? So I can have two different songs comming out of the soundcards? I was thinking this would be really cool for zoning an audio system or for a DJ. Thanks to anyone who has this knowledge.