• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual monitors

lt.murda

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
381
Ok well I just got an 19" LCD 8MS for a early x mas present.I currently have it and my CRT running in clone.But I can figure out how to get one of my monitors to show a game and one to display desktop.Do I need 2 vid cards for this?Help is much appreciated.Thanks
 
Ok now I have them displaying seperate things.(woot).Now how do i go from my game of CSS to windows.Like i have one right now that has just the desktop backgroun on it(crt).I want to use my LCD for CSS and my CRT for windows programs.
 
Back
Top