• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual monitors on 9600XT

Grizzy

Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
786
Hey guys, I just hooked up a spare 15inch monitor to run dual monitors just to try it, and I can't figure out how to do anything but duplicate of my main monitor... Is it even possible? Or do I need a PCI video card to run 2 different screens?
 
go into graphics properties. click on second monitor in the window. go to bottom left of screen and click extend my desktop into this monitor. hit apply.
 
Hi,

Also download UltraMon. It's a cool monitor software that will give you tons of options for your dual setup.

-Thanks
 
Ya, Ultramon kicks ass.

I did the same thing a year ago, and I know I will NEVER go back to a single monitor setup. It's just to damn small!

Quit now, while you still can.
 
Back
Top