• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual monitors in the wrong order

Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
46
Before you start mocking me, let me just say that positionally, everything is where it should be. The problem is I updated my display drivers and now my primary monitor is "monitor 2" and my secondary monitor, actually my TV, is "monitor 1". It defaulted to making the TV the primary, thus screwing up my desktop icons.

I realise the number doesn't matter, but it bugs me so how can I make my TV number 2 again?
 
I dont know if the numbers will change, but select use this device as my primary monitor in display settings.
 
You know that window in display settings where it shows the 2 monitors? Just drag the monitors into place on that.
 
You can also just drag them all over to the other monitor. Click and drag the start menu and it will move it from monitor to monitor.
 
Back
Top