Dual monitor cabinet for work @ factory

titan97

Gawd
I'm in the process of upgrading our controls systems at work and part of that is a visual managmenet system. I need to simultaneously display an IE browser window and the controls application screen, so I'm going the dual monitor route. I don't have control of the PCs and monitors that I get, but I do get to spec out the enclosures. Here are some guidelines:
  • 1 of the PCs will live in a large PLC cabinet, with built-in HVAC. The monitors will be located adjacent to the PLC cabinet.
  • The other 2 PCs will live out on the factory floor, with exposure to foot- and fork-truck-traffic.
  • We have a couple of nearby roof leaks, but nothing too serious.
  • The air quality in the plant is good, but we still get our share of dust in the air. The plant has HVAC, so temps range from lower 60's to higher 90's 'F.
  • The operators will have minimal direct interaction with one of the floor PCs, and occasional interaction with the other. Therefore, the enclosures need a hide-away KB and Mouse drawer/slot/whatever
  • The screens must be visable from 50' away, so I need to keep glare to a minimum.
  • I'd like to keep the dual monitors enclosed, but I'm having difficulty locating a dual-screen enclosure. I'm willing to put the monitors out in the open, using an arm like this. For space concerns, I'd prefer to stack the monitors vertically.
  • Budget isn't a big concern. I've got roughly $5k to spend on the enclosures.

Any thoughts on what enclosures will work for this? Ideally I'd have:
  • 1 x Dual monitor enclosure (vertical stacking) with a KB and mouse drawer. No cabinet for the PC itself. This is for the PLC-based PC.
  • 2 x Dual monitor enclosure (vertical stacking) with a cabinet to house the PC. KB and mouse drawer included. These are for the other 2 PCs located on the production floor.

Back