Dual LCD

BlackMack

n00b
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
24
I want to replace my Dual CRTs with a dual LCD. I play games so they need to work good with games. Who makes a good one. They do not have to be connected together but would be nice. I have 2 6800gts with an MSI neo 4 MB and an FX55 powering it all.
 
Depends on what sizes you want? dual 17", 19", 20.1", 21", 24", or maybe mix and match?
What sizes were your CRTs?
 
19" are a waste of your money. They still max at 1280x1024. If you're going to spend 19" price range, might as well go for dual 20" to get 1600x1200
 
SocceRich20 said:
19" are a waste of your money. They still max at 1280x1024. If you're going to spend 19" price range, might as well go for dual 20" to get 1600x1200
Thats the whole point of a 19 inch LCD, so you dont need an ubercard to play games on them at naitive res, but you still get the screen size :D
 
Back
Top