• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual GPU 7800s from asus

jon_k

Gawd
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
567
http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/video/display/20050622142400.html

If you could find a way to SLi these babies, you could run a quad GPU setup w/ 1GB of video ram and be unstoppable. Thanks to the new power requirements of the GPU this could actually be a reality.

4x 100W = 400W for GPU
150W for CPU
50W for mobo
50W for other components

=650W - that is a possiblity folks!

With this setup, you would be able to annhilate games for the next 5 years.
 
This would be cool. I would get one. I dont have the need for 2 graphics cards, but if they want to suqeeze it on one card, I will get that. :)
 
USMC2Hard4U said:
This would be cool. I would get one. I dont have the need for 2 graphics cards, but if they want to suqeeze it on one card, I will get that. :)

i think i know maybe 10 people who could afford a setup like that lol
 
Back
Top