• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

dual fan configuration

vividshock

Weaksauce
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
127
So I have a Hyper 212 evo and I'm aiming to have a push-pull configuration. My question is how do the fans sync themselves with each other. The main CPU fan header is a 4 pin while right next to it is a 3 pin. Will these fans sync up with each other or will I have to browse my bios to configure some setting?
 
Use a splitter and run both from the same fan header. The header will handle two fans easy and then both will always be running at the same speed providing you use 2 of the same fans.
 
Back
Top