• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dual EPS PSU recommendation

VanFanel89

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
2,933
Gents,

I am in need for a 750+ watt PSU that has two EPS (or 4 4+4) 12v connectors as the server board I have in mind requires a 20+4, and 2 8-12v connectors in order for it to boot up.

Does anyone have an adequate not overly-overpriced suggestion?

Thanks!
 
Dual-PSUs might be the route you have to take. Or maybe some custom cables with modular power supplies.

What are your specs?
 
Already found a PSU actually. Specs aren't that spectacular - two Opteron 6276's and an Asus KGPE-D16 board.
 
My NZXT Hale90 850w has dual EPS (so does the 750w), works great on my dual socket board. Too much power for it though so I'm moving down to a PC power and cooling 600W.
 
Back
Top