• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual DVI PCI cards

entangled

n00b
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
4
are there any cheap dual DVI PCI cards out there? I just came into possetion of a handful of additional monitors and I wanna get them hooked up. Any suggestions?
 
A handful of digital-only monitors? Wanna send one over here?

On-topic: Matrox G450 PCI is your best bet. Don't ask me how much they cost, though- and they won't be any good for gaming.
 
I have a fx5600 256mb card for my gaming, just want something really for watching TV or something, and thinking about it, they arent all digital, hmmm, forget DVI, any type of connection will work, I got some analog/digital converters around if i need em anyways
 
I have a computer with 2 of the g450s next to me.... when we bought them its was around 700 each, but it would be cheaper to make the move to pci express and buy cards with dual DVI
 
Back
Top