• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual display problem/question.....

Damar

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
4,614
I recently added a second LCD to my system, both are hooked up to an NVidia 7800 GTX card.

I have some very nice dual screen wallpapers that are meant to stretch from one screen onto the other, however, when I apply them, each screen shows the whole picture, effectively mirroring it rather than stretching it across both.

Am I missing something obvious here? Does it matter if the 2 screens arent at the same exact resolution?

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Back
Top