• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual Display: how do I switch from clone to span mode?

BrettRT

n00b
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
4
Just picked up a 9600XT, and I'm not used to ATI's settings. I came from a Geforce4. Anyway, how exactly do I set it up so I can have one horizontal mode. I'm stuck in clone mode right now, and when I go into..

DIsplay Properties
Advanced
Displays

I then can see the 4 different views, 2 for monitors, 1 for TV ( I have an S-Video connected to my TV), and FPD (whatever that is).

After this I click on any of those, and go through their properties, and really don't see any choices for Clone/Vertical/Horizontal like my Nvidia had.

Some ideas, instructors, or screenshots would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Brett
 
Back
Top