• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dual Display Frame Rate Hit

Magi

n00b
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
33
Im looking into picking up a new gfx card....in the 6800, 6800 gt, x800 pro flavor. I see all the benchmark numbers on various sites but I was wondering if anyone had a word in about dual displays. Id only be playing on one monitor but the other monitor is still showing windows. So I guess one is 2D accelerated and one is 3d accelerated. But i havent seen any data with respect to having dual monitors for anything in the new cards.
 
I haven't noticed anything performance wise with my x800 Pro as far as being detrimental. :)
 
I don't see how it couldn't work, if its set up properly the performance drop shouldn't be noticable.
 
That's what we need dual-core GPU's for. One for each video out connector :eek:


But to stay on topic, the performance cost should be negligable.
 
Back
Top