• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual Disc format read problems...

BBA

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
5,382
FYI: Use a CD only Drive for the CD content side.

I was trying to listen to the CD side of the NIN [WITH_TEETH] disk...would make my drives hang just inserting it into the computer. Played fine in DVD-Audio and the CD side played fine in regular car/home CD players.

I figured either a copy protect scheme or drive compatibility...luckily enough, it's only a drive problem.

The CD side won;t play in any DVD drive, so I connected an old sony CD drive I had in the garage, reads fine, so I was able to back it up to play without the old CD drive remaining connected.
 
Back
Top