• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual Core Reliability

Sacrifice said:
What is the difference between the one you posted and this one? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131011 ? I know the M2N32-SLI Deluxe is the "higher" version, but what makes it better? Does anyone have any experience with the M2N boards, and do you recommend them?

actuly that one you linked is the better one based on the 590 were the one i linked is based on the 570 chipset there pretty much = other then the wireless nic on the 590 imo dont uses wireless for desktops

but the 590 OCs better then the 570
 
Hmm, so I should stick with the 570 ( the one you posted ) since I don't really ahve any plans of overclocking soon?
 
Sacrifice said:
Hmm, so I should stick with the 570 ( the one you posted ) since I don't really ahve any plans of overclocking soon?

Should be no difference in overclocking ability between 570 and 590, everything else being equal.
 
Hi again. Got my computer all put together and built, went smooth. Ended up with a Socket AM2 4600+. I noticed in the game "Americas Army" I get -10 FPS but I can tell there is an inprovement in graphics. I already tried setting the affinity to one core, but still, negative FPS. Is there a quick fix to this? Thanks!
 
Sacrifice said:
Hi again. Got my computer all put together and built, went smooth. Ended up with a Socket AM2 4600+. I noticed in the game "Americas Army" I get -10 FPS but I can tell there is an inprovement in graphics. I already tried setting the affinity to one core, but still, negative FPS. Is there a quick fix to this? Thanks!

http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?p=2314823

ignore the fps display, its wrong. you can probably disable it with an option.
 
Back
Top