I have been a Microsoft guy since day 1. But I am considering turning my system into a dual-boot winxp-pro/Linux system and I have a few questions.
After reading around about different distros. I am now downloading a Ubuntu iso. Is this a good choice?
In order to make my system duel-boot will I have to reinstall xp or can I somehow make a partition and install Ubuntu and have the option to boot into either windows xp or Ubuntu? I have just 1 80gig HD.
Thanks for any tips about what is the best way to go about this.
After reading around about different distros. I am now downloading a Ubuntu iso. Is this a good choice?
In order to make my system duel-boot will I have to reinstall xp or can I somehow make a partition and install Ubuntu and have the option to boot into either windows xp or Ubuntu? I have just 1 80gig HD.
Thanks for any tips about what is the best way to go about this.