• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual 2001fp set up picture

BlckRaven

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2001
Messages
317
more pix

side_view.jpg

the_h.jpg
 
That looks beautiful. Out of curiosity if you maximize a window does it take up both monitors or just one?
 
1600 x 1200 i suppose? they are so fuckin tempting...799 right now too...*sigh...it's either one of these or two 1703FPs...
 
How do you have it setup?. 1x dvi and 1x vga?..
That's the only way, right?..

If so, does the quality differ any bit between the two.
 
Originally posted by rayman2k2
1600 x 1200 i suppose? they are so fuckin tempting...799 right now too...*sigh...it's either one of these or two 1703FPs...

Yes, 1600x1200. I guess it depends what you do with them, personaly I doubt I would get enough use out of duals, but they sure look hella cool :D
 
I have them set up as 1x dvi and 1x vga. the quality on DVI is a tac brighter. thats all. just a notch.

if I maximize a window. it does it on the monitor that it is on. I am using ultramon. pretty cool prog.
 
Originally posted by BlckRaven
I have them set up as 1x dvi and 1x vga. the quality on DVI is a tac brighter. thats all. just a notch.

if I maximize a window. it does it on the monitor that it is on. I am using ultramon. pretty cool prog.


every time i look at this picture, i REALLY want to get one!!!!
 
One more question, for those people with the monitor.

On the box, where is it made from? (is it china?)

Thanks.
 
Any Three monitor 2001FP setup out there? :D I'm just curious if there are some MEGA SPENDERS out there that KNOWS what [H]ardWare is all about!!! ;)

If you would do a three monitor setup, How would you hook it all up? which/what Vid setup you think would do that investment justice?

I knw this might sound off topic, but what better way to expand on BlckRaven's example here than to go multiple monitor without going to those extreme spendings (see link...)

cmon... feed our curious minds!! :D

- KrulL
 
Back
Top