I have two 2001FPs. One was manufactured back in October of 04 and then one in February of 05. Basically the one in February of 05 seems more brighter than my October of 04 monitor.
Also when I go to the color options in the monitor menu the "Normal" settings for the February monitor are: R 41, G 38, B 36.
The one made in October of 04 is: R 32, G 42, B 35.
I've even tried to reset it to factor defaults and the two monitors still don't look the same.
Is this a manufactures defect or is it just something that has to do with using different panels?
Also when I go to the color options in the monitor menu the "Normal" settings for the February monitor are: R 41, G 38, B 36.
The one made in October of 04 is: R 32, G 42, B 35.
I've even tried to reset it to factor defaults and the two monitors still don't look the same.
Is this a manufactures defect or is it just something that has to do with using different panels?