• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual 120mm in Stacker?

Kil4Thril

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,974
Has anyone tried placing a dual 120mm radiator at the bottom of a CM Stacker? If so, what hardware was needed (do the screw holes line up, etc), and did you have any issues with that placement? It appears that this will work perfectly, but all my parts ain't here yet, I wanna' be prepared. Thanks.
 
I've seen people take off the front panels and then place their dual 120mm rads there. Apparently that works really good from what i've read and seen.
 
I have too many drives going in for that. I KNOW someone did it...maybe it was elsewhere. I'll search extensively....but I have a piece of beef calling my name! :p
 
Back
Top