DSiWare Games

markt435

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone enjoying any of these? Real Soccer 2009 seems decent, for a DS soccer game anyway. The Art Style Series seems to be the real winners though. I have both Aquia and got PiCTOBiTS today. Both are interesting and pretty challenging. I saw that there are a ton of these Art Style games out in Japan already so I'm looking forward to more. Dr. Mario Express and Brain Age Express are worth it as well. The rest are kind of meh. I'm hoping we see more variety though...one can only play puzzle games for so long...

I just traded in my DSLite for a DSi. I hardly played the DSLite, but I wanted to upgrade for the DSiWare and better UI (no more restarting after changing a setting and WAP support). Right now I don't have any DSiWare games as they all look... well crappy. I'm waiting for some better games to come out. They need to open it up to indy devs like the iPhone. I would love a tower defense game like Field Runners.

I also need some more DS games. Doesn't seem like the game select has improved much over the last couple years. I heard GTA is good, but I'm kind of sick of GTA. I want something like mario kart were it has 3D graphics, easy to pick up an play for 10 mins, and is lots of fun over local WiFi.

Yeah I agree. There aren't many games like that at all. At least that I want to play. I picked up Big Bang Mini last week and I can't really say it's been a total blast to play. I just never got into it even though the reviews seem to be good for it.

I just bought FF tactic A2, professor layton, and animal crossing. FF tactics is starting to get old since I already played it on gba and psp. Animal crossing is oddly addicting though. I'm posting this from my DSi just for kicks :)

I'm still waiting to spend my "free" 1000 points I got for buying the DSi. The DSiWare games out right now are a joke. Even if they were free I wouldn't download them or play them.

More craptastic apps for DSiWare out today...sigh. We need Super Mario RPG or some other shit moved onto it cuz this is getting ridiculous. I have a feeling we're just gonna get ports of Gameloft games already out for J2ME on phones. :\

my 11 yo still has her 1k points because she says all the games out now are crappy LOL

Back