DS2R Thread?

It's buried several pages back. Just look for it. Search is disabled though so you'll have to look for it manually.

Then again, that motherboard isn't even being sold anymore.

Can only go back 4 pages and why is search gone?? that was so helpfull..

Is it not being sold? It is here in New Zealand.

Whats replacing it.

Can only go back 4 pages and why is search gone?? that was so helpfull..

Is it not being sold? It is here in New Zealand.

Whats replacing it.

Search was removed because it was slowing down the forum a lot. Kyle is getting a new server this week to get the search working again. You can only go back four pages? odd considering that I can go back as far as 100 pages. And I'm not a subscriber either.

It's not being sold here in the U.S. No replacement for it.

The current king of mATX is probably still the ASUS P5E VM HDMI (or SE).

The soon to be Uber Micro From Hell will be the DFI LP Jr P45 T2RS and the T3RS shortly after that! No onboard GPU and 2 x PCI 2.0 lanes! INSANO!

I own the P5E (crazy OC'er) and i'm hanging out impatiently for the T2RS.

However, and i hope i'm not alone in saying this, but AMD's 780g Chipset is pretty awesome for HTPC's and if you want to game on it it's the only Chipset i know of in mATX FF that right now sports a full width PCI 2.0 lane.

Of course OCing a Phenom is a nightmare (and an embarrassment compared to a 775) but if you just want an affordable and impressive mATX gaming rig then a new top shelf card from team red or team green on a 780g with a(ny) Phenom is definitely worth considering.

Best 780G IMO is the Gigabyte GA-MA78GPM-DS2H.

It's little brother is probably more purposeful if you're being thrify, want a dedicated GPU, don't care about having the worlds greatest onboard GPU (like the above) and it's called the GA-MA78GM-S2H.

mATX FTW!

is the T2RS 8x8 lanes? what would the T3 be?

I'm an Intel man ;) Had my E8400 on 4.4ghz stable and soon to be E8600 hopfully near 5ghz?? :D

Back