• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dropping Sound?

Phantum

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 25, 2001
Messages
1,716
I recently upgraded my system from a 1.4GHz Athlon XP w/ an Abit NF7-S to a 2.8GHz P4and a MSI 865PE Neo2 V and I'm experiencing sound dropping playing music in winamp. My sound drivers work and they're up to date, and it doesn't happen during movies (MPEG4 or DVD). Is it an Intel thing, is a sound card a necessity? Any suggestions?
 
Overclocking. If I leave everything at stock settings it runs just fine, the more I adjust the bus speed the more things go wrong. So I'm stuck at stock speed, oh well.
 
Back
Top