Dropbox - invites

I'd also appreciate an invite if anyone has one to spare.

dropbox AT ocsnetworks.com

Thanks!

An invite would be great if there are still any available: jwats12 at gmail dot com
thanks!

I would like an invite also please :)

bonds7 [AT] gmail [dot] com

Done

Ok that's it for me and invites, I'm out so all those new ppl please share the wealth and invite others that want in

Would love an invitation if there any left:

rsc at netvision.net.il

Thanks!

Wouldn't mind checking this out if there are invites free.

stan*HARD*drake*AT*gmail*HARD*com

Remove the obvious to get my E-mail.

- Stan

Wouldn't mind checking this out if there are invites free.

stan*HARD*drake*AT*gmail*HARD*com

Remove the obvious to get my E-mail.

- Stan

Done. Hope I got your email right, just swapped periods in place of *HARD*. Just let me know if you didn't get an invite.

If anyone has a spare for your favorite Disk Storage Forum Mod... (I need to, uh, do research for the forum :) )

brian DOT einsweiler AT gmail DOT com

I'll pay it forward for any other requests in here.

Thanks!

I think I totally miss the point of this service. Can you use it to let people view public files on your computer, or does it all have to be synced up with their site? Of course you'd have to have your computer on, but I think it would be a really cool idea (and put less stress on their servers).

If anyone has a spare for your favorite Disk Storage Forum Mod... (I need to, uh, do research for the forum :) )

brian DOT einsweiler AT gmail DOT com

I'll pay it forward for any other requests in here.

Thanks!

Done. Hope the research goes well ;).

I think I totally miss the point of this service. Can you use it to let people view public files on your computer, or does it all have to be synced up with their site? Of course you'd have to have your computer on, but I think it would be a really cool idea (and put less stress on their servers).

It pretty much syncs computers together with their server. One of the nice things is that it saves previous versions of files that are either rewritten or deleted so there's some what of a safety net there, kinda like a ghetto subversion.

I'd take one, if anyone has some spare invites. Thanks!

deaconfrost AT live.com

Remember Everyone - You are beta testers - Please leave them feedback in their forums.

If anyone has a spare to give, I'd love to try it out. I've been contemplating Mozy, but this looks potentially better.

infcatch at gmail com

Seems like a very cool program, reminds me a LOT of Novell iFolder except with a much more streamlined interface and some nicer features. Anyone have any idea what the starting rates or space allocations will be when they move out of beta to final?

It seems I'm always a little late to the party.. If anyone still has an invite available and is willing to share, I'd be very grateful! (I can exchange an invite to the voicemail service grand central if it would be useful to you) Happy to come back to give out invites to other folks. Thanks in advance if anyone can help. :D otterbyte at gmail dot com

Still would like one if anyone has a spare. My freebies will be coming back here anyway. ;)

infcatch [at] gmail

Anyone know if Dropbox files can be hotlinked?

Hell, if more and more people join the [H] folder, I can see it being very helpful for uploading pics for the FS/FT subforum. Granted, DropBox would need to let authors set read-only permissions where needed.

Back