Droid RAZR Maxx HD, Max Keyboard X7 (blue switches, white LED)

Do I want it? Yes, but alas no budget for it at the moment, if you are open to partial trade then we could prolly work something out.

Do I want it? Yes, but alas no budget for it at the moment, if you are open to partial trade then we could prolly work something out.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. I would be interested, but have no money given Christmas season.

bump for you

I would lock this thread down and redo to include the DNA in the title for more exposure. Good luck with sale.

Does that DNA do the "No SIM inserted" bug?

When we got it, I used my old sim and we got the error two or three times. Went to verizon and got another one and it hasn't happened in two weeks.

Bump for you.

Got this phone for my wife the day it came out for an early Christmas present. She hasn't stopped gawking over it ever since. The display is amazing, the sound is great, and the battery, despite not being as large as my Note's is also considerably better than her Droid X despite all the features. Good luck with your sale. Wish it was for sale then, so I wouldn't have had to ditch my unlimited :(

Good to know about the battery life - been debating whether or not I can keep living with my GNexus' mediocre lifespan. I was looking at either the DNA or the Maxx HD, so good thing OP has both, eh? :D

Back