- Joined
- Apr 7, 2006
- Messages
- 10,477
So i popped in one of my favorite DVD's tonight and it didnt start. So i went to my computer and noticed that neither of my disc drives are recognized. I went to the device manager and saw that they had the yellow ! icons on them. I deleted them from the system, rebooted and reinstalled the drivers. It is still doing the same thing. Windows gives me this message in the little box.
Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)
Any suggestions or even better solutions to this problem would be very much appreciated. I mean i just wanna watch a movie
Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)
Any suggestions or even better solutions to this problem would be very much appreciated. I mean i just wanna watch a movie