Jan 29, 2006 #1 L lesman 2[H]4U Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 3,913 Hey, I was wondering if all optical media drives are compatible with Mac. Is this the case? My brother has a CD-RW drive (brand unknonw) that I am going to install in his Mac, and I was wondering if it'll work. Thanks in advance!
Hey, I was wondering if all optical media drives are compatible with Mac. Is this the case? My brother has a CD-RW drive (brand unknonw) that I am going to install in his Mac, and I was wondering if it'll work. Thanks in advance!
Jan 29, 2006 #2 B Black Morty Rackham Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jan 8, 2004 Messages 4,728 Probably, yes, but there's always a chance it won't. Just go ahead and try.
Jan 29, 2006 #3 K Kaos [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 14, 2003 Messages 1,328 just remember to use it with the iapps if it works youll need patchburn..cmiiw though
Jan 29, 2006 #4 I illgiveumorality 2[H]4U Joined Jan 25, 2005 Messages 3,026 Most likely, but if you want the burning functions you will most likely have to look for patches or firmware updates
Most likely, but if you want the burning functions you will most likely have to look for patches or firmware updates
Jan 29, 2006 #5 L lesman 2[H]4U Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 3,913 Thanks a lot guys. It worked readin CD's, but we haven't tried the burn feature quite yet.