• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Drivers for X800 XT ????

genen

n00b
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
22
I have a killer 03 mark (14789) but my 05 score pretty much sucks (5100)... from what I could tell the big difference between others with higher scores who have similar hardware is the higher FSB.. so like 01, it seems 05 score has a lot to do with FSB...

However the other difference I noticed is that most of the higher score people are running catalyst 6.14.10.6490.... Where did you get this? The latest version I can find online is 6.14.10.6476... I don't think they would have optimised it for 05 enough for a 1000 point increase, however I do want to be sure I'm squeezing every last thing I can...

Having machines without water cooling and slower CPUs and stock GPUs trump my 05 score sucks! So either I get a slower CPU to get higher FSB, or see if the new catalyst makes a difference...

Any leads to where to get 6.14.10.6490 would be appreciated :)

DSC02563.JPG
4141-temp.png
 
Some people are getting an extra 1300 points from the new beta driver. Go download it, it should 'fix' your score.
 
The Batman said:
Some people are getting an extra 1300 points from the new beta driver. Go download it, it should 'fix' your score.

that's my point.... I can't find it for the life of me... anyone care to pm me or post a link here....
 
Back
Top