• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Drivers for the 5850

xuerebx

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
231
Hey,

I've ordered parts for a new computer which should arrive next week, and I was wondering what's the latest driver and catalyst for the 5850? I haven't upgraded anything in YEARS, so I'm well behind in the technology department. To give you an idea, I still thought the nVidia 8 series were top of the line. :eek:

I've got a free installation for my new PC, but I'd want to make sure that the drivers et cetera are the latest (and the best working ones).

Thank you.
 
Multi monitor.
1st, 2nd and 4th link on google, search for hydra vision
 
Back
Top