Hey,
I've ordered parts for a new computer which should arrive next week, and I was wondering what's the latest driver and catalyst for the 5850? I haven't upgraded anything in YEARS, so I'm well behind in the technology department. To give you an idea, I still thought the nVidia 8 series were top of the line.
I've got a free installation for my new PC, but I'd want to make sure that the drivers et cetera are the latest (and the best working ones).
Thank you.
I've ordered parts for a new computer which should arrive next week, and I was wondering what's the latest driver and catalyst for the 5850? I haven't upgraded anything in YEARS, so I'm well behind in the technology department. To give you an idea, I still thought the nVidia 8 series were top of the line.
I've got a free installation for my new PC, but I'd want to make sure that the drivers et cetera are the latest (and the best working ones).
Thank you.