• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Driver Sweeper broke my CCC :/

MetalX

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
4,705
I was trying to roll back from 9.1 cats to 8.12 so I used Driver Sweeper to wipe ATI files. Now when I try to install 8.12s it will let me install CCC but now when I boot I get a "mom.implementation" error at start up and I am unable to use Control Center. Anyone experience this issue?
 
Tongue in cheek bro, hard to decipher on the interwebs I'll admit. I've used Google, but thanks anyway.
 
I've had this pop up once or twice. I had to reinstall CCC and the issue went away. I'm using Vista64. It seems I have to install the new ATI driver a different way each time to get it to install correctly.
 
Sounds like the driver cleaner missed a few files. Look in msconfig and uncheck/delete any leftover ATI stuff.

Also might want to make sure you have all of the latest NET Frameworks. If you got rid of any of those you will run until problems with CCC.
 
Back
Top