I fired up my computer for the first time in 2 weeks. The first thing that I noticed was wrong was when it took longer than usual to boot up. Then, it wouldn't boot up the HD. It remained on th Motherboard Logo page and POST screen.
After rebooting a few times and getting the same result, I went into the BIOS and checked the SATA channel page. There was NO detection of my SATA HD. It was the only drive, no other ODDs.
I tried it in another computer and it gave the same effect. I then resorted to putting it in a external enclosure and tried to see if it would detect as a external drive. NOPE. No drive, but it was getting power and IS spinning.
At this point, I'm pretty sure the drive is faulty. My warranty with Seagate lasts until Sept 25, 2013 (I bought this drive last November during Black Friday).
Should I get a RMA with Seagate and test my luck with a refurb drive? Or should I just go get a new one? How long does the Seagate RMA process take and do they ship you a drive first, then you send yours?
After rebooting a few times and getting the same result, I went into the BIOS and checked the SATA channel page. There was NO detection of my SATA HD. It was the only drive, no other ODDs.
I tried it in another computer and it gave the same effect. I then resorted to putting it in a external enclosure and tried to see if it would detect as a external drive. NOPE. No drive, but it was getting power and IS spinning.
At this point, I'm pretty sure the drive is faulty. My warranty with Seagate lasts until Sept 25, 2013 (I bought this drive last November during Black Friday).
Should I get a RMA with Seagate and test my luck with a refurb drive? Or should I just go get a new one? How long does the Seagate RMA process take and do they ship you a drive first, then you send yours?