• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

drive bracket/drive holder/etc.?

[A]na[L]oG

n00b
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
26
i own a cooler master 710 case. recently i got a DvD-r from new egg. I'd like to install it but i've lost the peices to hold it in the cage. I'd like to buy new ones but i can't seem to find the accessorie. I'd really like to install this thing so i can watch my *(*$in dvd's. D:
can anyone help?
 
Ok I assume these holders are specific to the case. If so, contact cooler master and see if you can order some from them. Ask newegg too.
IF they are generic (this info can be gathered from either newegg or cooler master) then google search to see who carries the holders.
 
I was having problems finding them through a google search. I'm sure i've seen the brackets online before, I just can't find them anymore. i guess i'll contact cooler master if i ever need them again. (i reorganized my case to get everything to fit properly).
 
Back
Top