Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
That's what I bought and used to drill 2 holes, but it doesn't cut them as cleanly as I would like.
Technically, I should be using this
to cut holes in metal, but they don't have them in 3" width size, not to mention they are hella expensive! I could be wrong... The 3" holesaw is $90 bucks here http://www.relton.com/holesaw2003.html. Damn!
Just wondering what everyone else out there is using to cut holes 3" and larger.
Yeah they don't make Step bits that will do up to 3" at least not at a price that is reasonable. You could have one custom made but we aren't talking reasonable. There are hole saws that are for cutting Ferris and Non-Ferris metals (Non-Ferris = Stuff without Iron basicly, Copper, Alum). The Wood ones will likely dull quickly and not give you a very clean cut.