Dremel introduces the 'Stylus'

Oooh, thanks for the heads-up. I just ordered one on Amazon to check it out. The Amazon site says they only have a few left now though. :)

Cool ... could be OK for certain small jobs & detail work.

Yes Dremels can be useful, but most people overestimate their capabilities. If you are
truely serious about modding, pneumatics (air tools) are a far better choice. JMHO :)

Susquehannock said:
If you are truely serious about modding, pneumatics (air tools) are a far better choice. JMHO :)
arent they more $$$ tho?.. :S

looks to be battery powered..... :(

Whenever I use those types of tools I certainly use them way beyond their battery life. Especially once the rpm's start to fall.

Looks like it'll be great for etching, but for cutting a corded dremel will always be better. (In the rotary tool world, that is)

Eh ... I like my xpr400 dremel much better. Looks like an engraving pen to me, or one of those funky vibrating pens that would draw crazy patterns on paper.

might be good for deburring freshly cut edges or smoothing out plexi edges so you dont have to constantly swap out the cutting and sanding bits on your regular dremel

^^^ - those all look pretty much the same to me, with the exception of colors & included accessories.

Back