DreamScene Final Edition is Available!

Is there a way to stretch them so there full screen?

Mine are edge to edge horizontally but have black bars vertically
top and bottom.

Dell 24" monitor, using 8800GTS.

Righ click on Desktop>Personalize>Desktop Background>at the bottom you'll see "How should the picture be positioned?" and select the first one to fit to screen.

Righ click on Desktop>Personalize>Desktop Background>at the bottom you'll see "How should the picture be positioned?" and select the first one to fit to screen.

Dah...I didn't see that, I had the window open small and it was cut off.

Thanks!

Ive been running the Beta for a few months now and everytime it freezes my computer (over some period of time, ranging from 15min - a couple days) causing me to do a hard reboot. Then when it reloads I have a black background with an error message. Even after the Final release it still happens. I also have noticed if I am runnining a Dreamscene and load a computer game the computer freezes instantly. Is there a fix for this or can someone please offer a solution?

Heres my specs:
ASUS EAX1600PRO SILENT/TD/512M Radeon
2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-6400 DDR2-800
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+
Asus M2A-VM

Should I try the 2GB Ram hotfix?

Ive been running the Beta for a few months now and everytime it freezes my computer (over some period of time, ranging from 15min - a couple days) causing me to do a hard reboot. Then when it reloads I have a black background with an error message. Even after the Final release it still happens. I also have noticed if I am runnining a Dreamscene and load a computer game the computer freezes instantly. Is there a fix for this or can someone please offer a solution?

Heres my specs:
ASUS EAX1600PRO SILENT/TD/512M Radeon
2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-6400 DDR2-800
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+
Asus M2A-VM

Should I try the 2GB Ram hotfix?

What? You are running a beta Vista??

He's talking about the Dreamscene beta, not the Vista beta. :)

What's the 2GB ram hotfix? I would blame the graphics card drivers first.

No reason not to try it, it won't hurt anything.

I still think it sounds like a driver issue.

Back