Dreamcast System bundle,3DS system bundle,SNES System Bundle, GREAT Fight Sticks FS!

eclypse

2[H]4U
Got some games and stuff sitting around to sell..

**** Lowered some prices! 12/28****

I ship by USPS Priority mail. The larger stuff I can mail it whatever way you choose.. fedex,UPS or USPS Standard.

Smoke/pet free home... everything looks good!

Heat is under KnownKiller

Click on the photos to see more!

SNES System Bundle (Non sun faded and clean!) - NOW $50 + Shipping. A system I got from my young nieces years ago that they never played. Sold the controllers off with another system years ago.

Comes with:

SNES System
Original Power Supply
Original RCA/RF Switch
Original Audio/Video cable

Games: I believe I have all the manuals.. just gota find them after moving.

Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge
Barbie Super Model
Claymates
BattleClash
Tiny Toon Adventures Wacky Sports Challenge
Super Tennis
Monopoly w/ Manual
Mario Paint
Super Mario All Stars
Vegas Stakes (Complete in box)

Wii Active bundle - $30 plus shipping.

Comes with:

Wii Active - New/Sealed.
Wii More Workouts - Seal broke but NEW/Unused.
Wii Active Accessory Pack - NEW/Sealed.

PS3 Used Games:

Sports Champions - $5

MC2 Racing Wheel for the Dreamcast system - $20 + Shipping. Made by Madcats.. its in good condition and works. Has a small crack on the stick shift. My fav driving wheel for the system and was happy to find this again later on. All lights up and has force feedback. Has a spot for a VMU on top that shows extra info during games. Its pretty awesome.

- Tekken 6 Limited Edition w/Fight Stick - $30 Plus shipping. ( SOLD to Bakaboy ) Wireless joystick!! Comes with everything like new.

- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the PS3- $20 shipped. ( SOLD on ebay in less then 10 minutes ) Like new played for about 20 mins. Bought buy accident as I didn't know I already had it! haha[/B]

- Dreamcast System Bundle with VGA Adapter - $70 + Shipping ( SOLD to scooby105 ) . System looks like new really.

Comes with:

Dreamcast System
Power cable
Original V/A cable
NAki Orange VGA adapter
2 Dreamcast original controllers
2 VGA memory cards - Needs batteries but will see if I can get 2 sets.

Games: (All manuals are untouched and cases are good!)

Crazy Taxi "Sega All Stars" - Scuff/light scratches but tested to work.
Spawn in the Demons Hand - Scuff/light scratches but tested to work.
Speed Devils - Scuff/light scratches but tested to work.
Ready to Rumble - Scuff/light scratches but tested to work.
Soul Calibur - Scuff/light scratches but tested to work.
Resident Evil: Code Veronica - Disks in great condition.

- Sword of the Berserk Guts Rage - $ 36 Shipped! ( SOLD to takuguy) NEW/Sealed for the Dreamcast System.

- SNES Capcom Fightstick! - $25 + Shipping. ( Sold to alexkidd401 ) Made with real quality arcade parts! Original owner. Heres more info on it that I've found. http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/ha...rand-new-made-in-japan-cpsfcpssnes-detail.htm

- 3DS System Bundle - $105+ Shipping. ( Sold to mmkmmk3 ) Everything is really like new. Used a few times. Had the screen protectors installed before even truning it on. The power pack was never opened.

Comes with:

3DS System (Black) Complete in box.
3DS Circle Pad Pro (Game Stop exclusive) Can only be used for specific games. Used once!
Power Pack + - Brand new.
3DS system travel case
Black Protective Case with soft insides.. Been one since day one and has not scratched the system.
4 3DS game case holder
2 single game cases

- Street Fighter X Tekken Tournament Edition Fightstick Pro - $80 + Shipping. (SOLD to fantat ) Like new, been used maybe 4-5 times.

PS3 NEW Games:

- Demons Souls - "Black Label" - Brand New - $36 Shipped! ( SOLD on ebay )

Xbox 360 Used Games:

- Just dance 3 - $12 Plus shipping. ( SOLD on ebay )

I take paypal!

No trades please.. need the money.

Last edited:
that spawn game for dreamcast, did not know there was one...

might have to bust out my dusty DC

free bump!

I liked it.. Managed to make a few movies with it back when. :)

Last edited:
Have you verified the SNES to be in good working mechanical condition? Id love to replace my old one that seems to freeze into games not long after loading them.

Have you verified the SNES to be in good working mechanical condition? Id love to replace my old one that seems to freeze into games not long after loading them.

I'm pretty sure its good. Light use I've heard and I didn't use it much.. I'll plug it in and let it run for an hour and see what happens.

Any way I can buy a few of the items separate from the bundles?

Tekken 6 Limited Edition w/Fight Stick - $30 Plus shipping. Wireless joystick!! Comes with everything like new.

what is shipping to ZIP code 80602 ?

Tekken 6 Limited Edition w/Fight Stick - $30 Plus shipping. Wireless joystick!! Comes with everything like new.

what is shipping to ZIP code 80602 ?

Im away atm painting my condo.. ill get back to u tonight eith a quote.

Bump for still having a Dreamcast. I loved playing jet set radio Japanese version on mine. :)

Prob the 10th one ive owned! Lol. Kept selling it and buying it again later. Always said i wont sell this one.

Currently painting my old condo.. intetested in something i can answet u tonight.

Bought a game that I did not know I already had! :/

Soon to be listed:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the PS3- $20 shipped. Like new played for about 20 mins.

Back