Dreads X-Ray Bones PC

Dread

n00b
It's a work in progress, but it's always in progress.

dread01.jpg

dread02.jpg

xrdotimcr said:
That's nice dude. Is that just a real X-Ray?

yes, it's a real x-ray but shot without any identifing information on a friend who volunteered. It's mounted on an acrylic optix custom sidepanel (picts in better lighting to come)

Wow dude one of the most original ideas I have seen in a long time! Props to you man! :cool:

P.S. Btw nice job on the clean wiring, just the way I like them!

Dread said:
yes, it's a real x-ray but shot without any identifing information on a friend who volunteered. It's mounted on an acrylic optix custom sidepanel (picts in better lighting to come)
You have access to a x-ray machine for free use? :confused:

how much would it cost to get an X-Ray done? I know our local hospital does X-Rays of Halloween candy for free every year ( probably floroscope (sp?)), wonder what it costs to do something like each hand and your skull.

Yes, its got me thinking!

Diablo2K said:
how much would it cost to get an X-Ray done? I know our local hospital does X-Rays of Halloween candy for free every year ( probably floroscope (sp?)), wonder what it costs to do something like each hand and your skull.

Yes, its got me thinking!
I wouldn't get a medical x-ray unless you had too, if I were you. I refuse all x-rays at the dentist and don't get them at the doctor unless it's necessary to diagnose a condition. reason

Mark305TBI said:
I wouldn't get a medical x-ray unless you had too, if I were you. I refuse all x-rays at the dentist and don't get them at the doctor unless it's necessary to diagnose a condition. reason

For some reason this reminds me of the shoe-store x-ray devices from the 50s :)

linky

Back