Draining Danger Den System

WeatherB

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
81
Hi Guys,
I would like to change the location of my pump so I need to drail my system... What is the best way to do this?

I am currently running a fill line between the last block and the radiator.

Pump -> CPU Block -> GPU Block -> T Fill Line -> Radiator -> Pump

tnx
 
what i did is put my case almost on the edge of a table...i gently moved the pump "outside" the case hanging over the edge...you might need two people for this...

Then, i took a bucket, and i unclamped the inlet of the pump and, with a little force, pulled off the tubing and let it drain in the bucket...as for draining the rest (GPU block) you can take the tubing off the CPU block and slowly aim it into the bucket...its really easy if you think about it...

hope that helps!
 
Back
Top