Dr. Breen is deadI!!!!

its doctor breen and wow.... i dont know how the story will continue...
 
Thats too bad. He was a great character in the game and I remember seeing reruns of I Spy on some TV station years and years ago.
 
Awww man that's sad, he played a good character in HL2. Well, not a good character, but played his character well.
 
wasn't he the man from u.n.c.l.e.?Along with some russian dude.
You're thinking of Robert Vaughn as Napolean Solo. UNCLE was a great old spy series.

Culp starred in "I Spy" with Bill Cosby.
 
HL2 SPOILER:
Didn't they turn Breen into a giant beetle at the end of HL2 to beam him into Combineland? I'm guessing he would need a different voice actor anyway as a beetle.
 
HL2 SPOILER:
Didn't they turn Breen into a giant beetle at the end of HL2 to beam him into Combineland? I'm guessing he would need a different voice actor anyway as a beetle.

No. The whole point of the ending was to prevent that.
 
Hmm, I also thought Breen was going to be transferred to another body but I haven't read up on it and I guess it would be logical to ditch him.
 
He was on Everyone Loves Raymond too. (few episodes)

R.I.P.
 
You guys are assuming that they haven't already done the voice recording for Ep3/HL3 ...
 
What a shame. He and Bill Cosby were great in I Spy. And the "Architects of Fear" episode he did on the original Outer Limits is a classic.
 
You're thinking of Robert Vaughn as Napolean Solo. UNCLE was a great old spy series.

Yeah that was a classic, used ot watch that as a kid :)

He still does some acting now, I like him in Hustle which is a truly brilliant UK TV show about a group of conmen.

Shame about Robert Culp, I'm sure they'll find a suitable replacement for Breen.
 
You're thinking of Robert Vaughn as Napolean Solo. UNCLE was a great old spy series.

Culp starred in "I Spy" with Bill Cosby.

I think Robert Vaughn (the Man from U.N.C.L.E.) is now on NCSI or one of those shows..... he plays a Forensic Doctor, I beleive....
 
Yeah, I caught my misspelling too late. Can't edit thread titles.

I can. :)

You know, when I heard Heath Ledger had died, I feel bad but my very first thought was "Wow, I hope he finished Dark Knight first". :p

Looking forward to 3.
 
I barely remember the show I Spy and didn't even know that was Bill Cosby in it with him. R.I.P.
 
You are assuming that they have actually started.

I'd assume that would be done by now but who knows how far along they actually are. It's all speculation at this point but I would like to think that they'd have a huge chunk of the important stuff done by now.
 
I'd assume that would be done by now but who knows how far along they actually are. It's all speculation at this point but I would like to think that they'd have a huge chunk of the important stuff done by now.

You'd certainly hope so. I'd like to believe that they have been working on it since pretty much everything that has been released even remotely recently has been acquired outside work.

Theres a part of me that thinks Valve hasn't really worked on Ep3/HL3 because they honestly don't know where the series is really going.
 
Back
Top