• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ring.of.steel

Guest
Has the forums just been offline for about 6 hours? I couldnt access them atall during this period.
 
twas down for me too.
Judging by the very low amount of new posts when I logged in again just now, it was down completely.
 
Web servers might have been overloaded or somthing.
 
We are testing database replication and we found a bug that has now been fixed.
 
This is all normal for [H]. I always wake up with the attitude that it is going to either be down/slow or have database problems. When it doesn't, it is a good day. :p
 
This is all normal for [H]. I always wake up with the attitude that it is going to either be down/slow or have database problems. When it doesn't, it is a good day. :p

Normal for you too. We wake up and hope you don't show, but you usually do. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top