Downloadable OS Site....For Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfespinoza

Weaksauce
I was checking out some of my junk mail, That's how I role. And I can across this site where you download the software and burn it to a DVD-Rom and then they e-mail your the Key. Is this real, or some scam? Windows Vista Ultimate is only $89.99

I was checking out some of my junk mail

burn it to a DVD-Rom and then they e-mail your the Key

Windows Vista Ultimate is only $89.99

Looks like your answer is in your post.

Read this really really closely...

rip off site said:
Why is the software so inexpensive?

We offer the software for downloading only, it means that you do not receive a fancy package, a printed manual and license that actually aggregate the largest part of the retail price.

Did you spot it???

Thats what OEM is for.

Yeah I knew it was OEM, every Windows I've purchased is OEM. But I read another article that windows is going to start selling Vista downloads and key out of there site too starting Jan 17th. But for the same OEM price as Newegg.com and such. Why would u wanna buy a download when you can get a hard copy from newegg for the same price?

What is the most common Vista ran 64-32 Bit? And where is the cheapest spot to buy Vista? I have 4 gigs of ram going to waist right now with my 32bit XP.

That email stinks of scam. Vear far away from it (and delete the email please).

Yeah I knew it was OEM, every Windows I've purchased is OEM.
No it's not OEM. Hurshai was referring to the fact that you should buy an OEM license, not that the product for sale on the site you found was OEM.
The site says ("slightly" reworded):
You do not receive a fancy package.
You do not receive a printed manual.
You do not receive a license.

See the problem here?

For friggin sake it is a .cn domain....that SCREAMS scam on its own.

Not to mention the fact that it is download software, way too cheap, and on a product thats price is very much so controlled by its creator (MS).

For friggin sake it is a .cn domain....that SCREAMS scam on its own.

Not to mention the fact that it is download software, way too cheap, and on a product thats price is very much so controlled by its creator (MS).

Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back