Download MOH PC Open BETA Now

So, is the new beta any better than the POS that was released a few months ago? :)

lame, they are just letting people pre-load, I was hoping they would start the beta tonight:rolleyes:

lame, they are just letting people pre-load, I was hoping they would start the beta tonight:rolleyes:

Yeah it is the friggin weekend after all. Losers. I bet they want to start Monday so they can have the weekend off. Still, hope it's decent.

tonight at midnight it should start unless steam delays it til morning..

Beta is now live. But if you downloaded it off Steam like I did, they have not unlocked it yet. Sons of bitches!

Pretty fun , its a beta but its decent. Graphics are great of course but we expected that. I wonder how the single player will be , this is where MW2 will give it the most challenge. Medal of honor in the past ( late 90's at least) was known for its amazing single player...

I hope thats something EA manages to bring back cause BFBC2 single player sucked.

Also 3D Nvision is pretty amazing (its bugged a bunch) but the depth it provides really brought me into the game .. weird I'm saying that.

I'm having a very hard time staying connected to any server for more than 15seconds :/

Downloading, I saw the old beta at the last LAN I had and it looked....too much like CoD MW for my liking, HUD and menus were awful, but hopefully they've fine tuned that, will give it a go tonight.

Typically no one releases anything of any significance on the weekend when we all have time to actually friggin' play it!

I've had a go...it seems ok but is really hard to tell because as far as I can tell, there are no local servers to play on and lag is pretty brutal. Love the sound effects and sound design, though.

Since this is nothing more than a BC2 mod why all the bugs and stuff?

God don't tell me they made it bigger badder and better, yep making it so little billies mom can spend that money on the console version ?

he can be l'te and kool and all that good stuff and tell billy to tell his mom HE NEEDS IT NOW

God don't tell me they made it bigger badder and better, yep making it so little billies mom can spend that money on the console version ?

he can be l'te and kool and all that good stuff and tell billy to tell his mom HE NEEDS IT NOW

Medal of Honor began as a console franchise.

I'm in thanks. The game seems cool but I keep getting kicked every couple minutes. I'll again later.

I found the previous beta ran way faster on my eyefinity setup than BC2. Very playable and smooth at 5760x1080 on a single 5870. I'll probably pick it up on sale for this reason alone (assuming it feels that way this time too).

I found the previous beta ran way faster on my eyefinity setup than BC2. Very playable and smooth at 5760x1080 on a single 5870. I'll probably pick it up on sale for this reason alone (assuming it feels that way this time too).

Yeah running much smoother on my system than BC2

I sold my gtx470 and got back to 260 and 182.50 forceware in order to play bc2 at dx9 medium settings with high gpu usage and lots of fps ( min 50 or else movement and aiming feel laggy ) btw AA support in dx10/dx11 was buggy, i noticed jaggies no matter the AA settings, i'm curious if moh is any better in that aspect.

I think I get it.. its cool to make fun of console gamers? :rolleyes:

I'll give it a shot.

Been looking for a good replacement for America's Army (2.x series) for a while. A nice authentic tactical shooter would be nice. Hoping this game delivers.

Medal of Honor began as a console franchise.

Wrong. Medal of Honor : Allied Assault was the first of the series. It was a PC only title. The game help spawn a slew of WW2 shooters including the Call of Duty Series.

Wait..they just released another beta and the game comes out next week? Am I missing something? Did the release date get moved back or something?

Also, MOH started on the PS1...I still own my copy of it. :]

I sold my gtx470 and got back to 260 and 182.50 forceware in order to play bc2 at dx9 medium settings with high gpu usage and lots of fps ( min 50 or else movement and aiming feel laggy ) btw AA support in dx10/dx11 was buggy, i noticed jaggies no matter the AA settings, i'm curious if moh is any better in that aspect.

I'm confused.. you downgraded to improve your fps? Couldn't you just force dx9 on the 470?

Can't connect to any servers , claims I need PB installed.

Nice open beta for a game that comes out this month ....... fucking EA.

Game runs fine. Too bad the maps are tiny, it feels like a console shooter and it is lame to me. The maps are even smaller than the Cod series. Maybe even CS maps. Pass. I wish it was good. Getting tired of BC2 and the same old maps.

Have yet to try it but I'm already dissapointed to hear that the game feels consolish. I bet there's no lean feature either.

Back