Download Content PS3 (games/add-ons) ?

VA Supremacy

Limp Gawd
So I bought 2 costumes for LBP and Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition yet the downloading and installing goes rather quickly than normal and nothing installs.
I can't see the costumes in LBP nor can I see Monkey Island 2 in the game list.

Can I do anything? I've re-downloaded multiple times and still it doesn't install.

Also is this common? I've never ran into problems downloading stuff before games,demos, add-ons.

Check under games on the ps3 main menu and click on the packs to install them.

That's where I'm saying it isn't installed to nor shows up anywhere only in the store does it show that I purchased them and downloaded them.

And it downloads it at less than a 1 second which is insufficient amount of time given the size of the game and the 2 costumes.

The costumes are quick but not that quick.

Now it doesn't even show the install screen.

just noticed from the store (download section)

Monkey Island 2 LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition 6kb
LBP Norse minipack 1066kb
LBP Toro costume 1066kb

Last edited:
That's where I'm saying it isn't installed to nor shows up anywhere only in the store does it show that I purchased them and downloaded them.

And it downloads it at less than a 1 second which is insufficient amount of time given the size of the game and the 2 costumes.

The costumes are quick but not that quick.

Now it doesn't even show the install screen.

just noticed from the store (download section)

Monkey Island 2 LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition 6kb
LBP Norse minipack 1066kb
LBP Toro costume 1066kb

the lbp costumes are always included in the (almost) weekly lbp game updates. even if you have not purchased a costume, you can still always see people with it if you play online with them. so when you buy the costume, you just unlock it.

double check your item list in lbp, I bet you have the pieces for the costumes you bought in there now.

monkey island 2 may just be an unlock as well for stuff already included in the demo download. try downloading the demo, see if the whole thing is unlocked (sounds retarded, give it a whirl anyway, could be jacked up on psn...)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I already figured it out.

LBP had to go to my content to fix it usually it shows automatically

Monkey Island 2 LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition had two downloads as oppose to the 1 Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition had. Which is terribly confusing.
Listed As:
1: full game unlock
2: DEMO

Back