Downed Facebook Accounts Still Haven't Returned

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a bit of bad news for all you Facebook users that are currently locked out of your accounts. The company is experiencing an “extended maintenance issue” and they have no idea when it will be fixed. The situation is so bad that some FB users have even been forced to go outside and “do other stuff.”

"This is now seven days and counting," an e-mail sent on Saturday morning read. "It's beyond ridiculous and extremely frustrating."

boo hoo hoo, i find i check my facebook less and less with every passing day, thank god!

My facebook usage is starting to drop off as well. I've been using facebook since day one and it's only gotten worse over time.

The article goes on to say, "After being forced outside due to the prolonged outage, many people discovered that the Earths Sun hurt their eyes, and retreated back indoors. When they went on-line to tell everyone about their horrifying experience, they were quickly reminded again of the Facebook outage, and subsequently fell into the fetal position crying."

some people really need to wean themselves off the crackbook! and too all those idiotic "people on the verge of panic and threatening a class action lawsuit" need to get a f'n life! it's a FREE service that NOBODY forces you to use!

At least it isn't anything important like gmail or flickr.

Anyone got a miniature violin for these folks freaking out?

Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter (among others) were all founded on the principle that people think that other people give a shit about them. They do not.

Hmm, did the forum admins of this site start working for FB? Seems like they are having as many issues as these forums did.

Back