Dota 2 beta key giveaway!

munkle

[H]F Junkie
I have a dota 2 beta key that I am going to give away to the hard folders! Easiest thing for me to do is to just choose someone from current contest's thread (you have to meet the requirements for the current contest to win but this doesn't count as winning from the current contest).

I thought it would be best to have people post here if they wanted a chance to win the key since there might be people in the current contest that don't want or play dota. You will need a valid steam id or email for me to send the invite (don't post that here, just post that you want in to win and I will check the other contest thread to make sure you have been folding for sufficient time/points). I will choose randomly a post number out of this thread and then send you the invite. Winner will be chosen on the second, so the first is the last day to enter.

Good luck!

Last edited:
A bump so others see this as well. I guess this will be a small drawing. Probably will just roll a die to see who wins. :p

The giveaway is now closed. I will roll a dice to see who wins since there are only six of you.
Untitledone is 1.
Pocatello is 2.
M0rph3us is 3.
jfb9301 is 4.
qwertyaas and denzys you guys aren't in hard box entry thread and don't show up on hard folding website as having even folded so I'm sorry but you guys don't qualify.

Back