Dos "Star Wars" film (for those who dont know)

sirsnits

[H]ard|Gawd
its been out there for a few years, but many have yet to see it, so heres how.

(Instructions for XP users)

1)Click the "Start" button
2)Click "RUN"
3)Type "Telnet" in the empty box
4)A Seperate Window should open
5)Hit "Enter"
6)Type the letter "o"
7)Hit enter
8)Type "towel.blinkenlights.nl" (without quotes)
9)Hit Enter
And voila.

if there are anymore of these great telnet vids, please, share with the people.

;)

I have this classified as an "oldie, but a goodie". That must have taken a long time to make.

But it's "To be continued" once Chewie knocks out the guard on the Death Star... What the heck, I was watch'n it!?

hehe

And yeah those of us that know, know it's not DOS... but who cares... I guess you have to correct him though, so now you've said it, yah! :rolleyes:

I know its TELNET, but everywhere else it is titled as a DOS FILM.
when in rome

duuuuumb, do we go to community college together? lol. as a class, we did this just two or three weeks ago.

t00thless said:
duuuuumb, do we go to community college together? lol. as a class, we did this just two or three weeks ago.

Nice threadcrap. Don't try to add anything positive.... you're doing a great job being lame.

Nice thread. I never knew about this. Pretty cool little trick, although it's a bit mistitled, as you're already aware.

Cool, nonetheless.

t00thless said:

Actually i discovered this little piece of work a while ago, from a book.
No college for Mr. duuuuuumb.

:rolleyes:
drdeutsch said:
Nice threadcrap. Don't try to add anything positive.... you're doing a great job being lame.

Nice thread. I never knew about this. Pretty cool little trick, although it's a bit mistitled, as you're already aware.

Cool, nonetheless.
lol 3 chars

Heh, cool. I wasn't about to sit there thru the entire thing tho. ;)

Back