Doping Is Rampant In eSports?

Now now.

If you can loose weight and get fit directly doing an activity, and that activity is naturally a competition with an objective means of determining a winner, it is a sport.

NASCAR=not sport

I don't really agree with the first part of your argument. Competitive marksmanship is a considered a sport, there's a clear cut winner and lots of those fuckers are old and fat. Nascar imo, is absolutely idiotic, but where's a clear winner which makes it a competitive sport.

I'm playing LoL half drunk. That's never a good idea.

I can also confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudude
Cocaine and Adderal are abused big time

I can confirm...adderall is pretty common and effective.

I don't know for sure, but when Bawls first came out, it was pretty damn potent.
I passed out a case at work and one of the guys (big coffee drinker) wound up going to the hospital because he thought he was having a heart attack.
Pretty sure they dialed back the caffine since then.

Yeah, I don't know. How knows whats really in that crap. the stuff seems pretty gross to me, energy drinks in general really. Every year at QuakeCon I see people drinking the stuff like water.

I'll stick to coffee or Tea.;)

I don't really agree with the first part of your argument. Competitive marksmanship is a considered a sport, there's a clear cut winner and lots of those fuckers are old and fat. Nascar imo, is absolutely idiotic, but where's a clear winner which makes it a competitive sport.

I'm playing LoL half drunk. That's never a good idea.

Depends on who is considering. My definition is pretty damn consistent.

I put shooting in the same category I'd put billiards, or NASCAR, or golf, or horseshoes, or competitive hotdog eating, or poker, or competitive dart throwing and for the exact same reason. Sure they are hard skill to do well (not saying it isn't) and most things are, but if you can excel at it being a fat slob don't bother calling it a "sport". And we in the USA have a severe problem with fat slobs and it is getting worse as seen in our up-and-coming kids.

Parent: "Honey you need some exercise...why don't you take up a sport?"
Kid: "Okay can I have my PS4 back , or can I just borrow your Corolla?"

Right under their noses is where you would expect to find the drugs just before they are consumed

Back